Courtesy of my nutritionist Martin MacDonald, Mac-Nutrition.com
Method:1. Place oats in bowl and add enough water to just cover them. Place the bowl in a microwave and cook for 30 seconds on the highest setting.
2. Take the bowl out and add egg, whey and baking powder and mix.
3. Heat the coconut oil in a large non-stick frying pan and evenly distribute it (if you have excess liquid from the coconut oil soak it up with kitchen towel). Add pancake mixture to the frying pan and also evenly distribute.
4. When one side of the pancake is cooked, flip it over to cook the other – your pancake is ready to flip if you can scoop your spatchler under the pancake.
5. When ready carefully transfer your pancake from frying pan to the centre of your plate. Add yoghurt & fruit and serve!
6. Start steaming your broccoli & asparagus or start preparing your salad.
Serving suggestions: The pancake can be eaten cold but tastes best hot!
Whey: The flavour whey you use really will impact the taste of your pancake – 'Chocolate Nut' is the MacDonald original pancake flavour and it's always a winner, but if you have a sweet tooth, like me, you might like to try 'Banoffee'.
Places I Would Visit
4. The outer Hebrides, Scotland
I Am Gillick
Your are currently browsing this site with Internet Explorer 6 (IE6).
Your current web browser must be updated to version 7 of Internet Explorer (IE7) to take advantage of all of template's capabilities.Why should I upgrade to Internet Explorer 7? Microsoft has redesigned Internet Explorer from the ground up, with better security, new capabilities, and a whole new interface. Many changes resulted from the feedback of millions of users who tested prerelease versions of the new browser. The most compelling reason to upgrade is the improved security. The Internet of today is not the Internet of five years ago. There are dangers that simply didn't exist back in 2001, when Internet Explorer 6 was released to the world. Internet Explorer 7 makes surfing the web fundamentally safer by offering greater protection against viruses, spyware, and other online risks.
Get free downloads for Internet Explorer 7, including recommended updates as they become available. To download Internet Explorer 7 in the language of your choice, please visit the Internet Explorer 7 worldwide page.