Courtesy of my nutritionist Martin MacDonald, Mac-Nutrition.com
Method:1. Add celery and onion to saucepan along with half of your butter; soften and stir on a medium heat. Add in garlic.
2. Lightly fry cod in the remaining butter on a medium heat for about 5 minutes.
3. Pour boiling water into your pyrex jug add stock cube, stir until dissolved.
4. Add fish stock, cod, prawns and mussels to celery and onions with cream, seasoning & herbs and simmer for 20 minutes (with lid on), stir every so often.
5. When ready, serve hot. (Add more fresh parsley leaves if you have them)
Places I Would Visit
4. The outer Hebrides, Scotland
I Am Gillick
Your are currently browsing this site with Internet Explorer 6 (IE6).
Your current web browser must be updated to version 7 of Internet Explorer (IE7) to take advantage of all of template's capabilities.Why should I upgrade to Internet Explorer 7? Microsoft has redesigned Internet Explorer from the ground up, with better security, new capabilities, and a whole new interface. Many changes resulted from the feedback of millions of users who tested prerelease versions of the new browser. The most compelling reason to upgrade is the improved security. The Internet of today is not the Internet of five years ago. There are dangers that simply didn't exist back in 2001, when Internet Explorer 6 was released to the world. Internet Explorer 7 makes surfing the web fundamentally safer by offering greater protection against viruses, spyware, and other online risks.
Get free downloads for Internet Explorer 7, including recommended updates as they become available. To download Internet Explorer 7 in the language of your choice, please visit the Internet Explorer 7 worldwide page.