|Thai Stuffed Omelette|
Courtesy of my nutritionist Martin MacDonald, Mac-Nutrition.com
Method:1. Melt coconut oil on a medium heat in wok and add pork.
2. Once pork starts to brown add chopped spring onions, tinned tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms, chilli and 1 tsp of fish sauce. Mix together on heat for 4 minutes. Then add 3/4 of your fresh coriander, mix for a further minute.
3. Next, either turn your wok heat down (stirring occasionally) or transfer your pork mixture into a heat proof dish and place in a warm oven. (Clean your frying pan at this stage if your reusing it to make omelette)
4. Next, crack your egg & egg white in a bowl, add 1 tsp of fish sauce and whisk together.
5. Melt coconut oil on a medium heat in frying pan, then add egg mixture. Cook as you would a normal omelette.
6. Start steaming your broccoli & asparagus or start preparing your salad.
7. Once omelette is cooked place in centre of plate, spoon pork mixture just off centre (maybe not all as it may not fit) and fold into parcel. Look below for folding tips – use a cocktail stick to keep in place if required.
8. Serve hot with steamed vegetables or salad.
Places I Would Visit
4. The outer Hebrides, Scotland
I Am Gillick
Your are currently browsing this site with Internet Explorer 6 (IE6).
Your current web browser must be updated to version 7 of Internet Explorer (IE7) to take advantage of all of template's capabilities.Why should I upgrade to Internet Explorer 7? Microsoft has redesigned Internet Explorer from the ground up, with better security, new capabilities, and a whole new interface. Many changes resulted from the feedback of millions of users who tested prerelease versions of the new browser. The most compelling reason to upgrade is the improved security. The Internet of today is not the Internet of five years ago. There are dangers that simply didn't exist back in 2001, when Internet Explorer 6 was released to the world. Internet Explorer 7 makes surfing the web fundamentally safer by offering greater protection against viruses, spyware, and other online risks.
Get free downloads for Internet Explorer 7, including recommended updates as they become available. To download Internet Explorer 7 in the language of your choice, please visit the Internet Explorer 7 worldwide page.